Uploaded on Sourceforge the NaroCAD 1.2 RC1 version. It can be downloaded from here.
Among the features added at the new version are:
- Fixed around 40 bugs,
- Added editing with Drag and drop for 2D shapes. When no tool activated when clicking Line, Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle, Arc, Spline marker points appear and can be dragged with the mouse,
- Implemented Chamfer 3D to be applied on solids, Chamfer 2D to be applied on wires,
- Implemented diameter and length Dimensions,
- Implemented pattern repeat. A shape can be repeated and rotated a number of times having a guideline,
- Implemented Mirror relative to a line and to a point,
- Improved the error logging all errors are logged with log4net,
- Stabilized the intersection algorithm and data tree structure. Undo, Redo, Save, Open are fixed.
This version will enter now under more testing and bug fixing.