Today started the Iteration 1.0.4. On Thursday planned to make the 1.0.3 release version.
The functionality planned to be implemented in the current iteration (1.0.4):
- Improve the command line: have commands for all functions, add help,
- Scripting improvement,
- Implement revolve and sweep,
- Implement Arc, Axis, Infinite line,
- Improve geometric solver and magic points,
- Linear and circular feature pattern, repeating a shape using a function,
- Bug fixing.
Functionality implemented in the previous iteration (1.0.3):
- Added Cut to depth,
- Added more commands to the command line,
- Fixed the synchronicity between transformations and shape center/location,
- Implemented constraints (fixed size constraint, range size constrained, location constraint),
- Added Group/Ungroup, functionality that makes a face from wires by grouping them,
- Implemented AutoGroup, automatically closed wires are detected and generated a
face from them (with three lines a rectangle face can be generated),
- Implemented interactive help,
- Toolbar improvements, similar shapes grouped,
- Undo/Redo with history list,
- Improved and optimized the shape delete code,
- File header cleanup.