Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fixes and fixes and more

Last days I've did mostly work on polish and fix what I've did let broken by Node Builder change (which generally broke Naro from place to place). Today in the free time I've did manage to integrate the line code in Lua. The code is not complete for other shapes, but when I will manage it, I will say how Lua works around. It is great that Lua will generate comparable power with IronPython implementation yet with a simpler scripting language. To be honest, IronPython will work for hard-core scripters and Lua will map only high level shapes. 

I will keep you updated tomorrow on how works Lua in Naro after I will complete most (if not all) shapes.

No comments: