Fixed the toolbar layout when changing between Sketcher and 3D View. Fixed the crash that appeared at exit on the 2d/3d WorkItems sharing the same view.
Started adding the Ocaf content at the application: implemented an Ocaf application class on the Ocaf module stored the application in the common context, added code to create an Ocaf document for each modeling started, the document and the Root label are stored in a local context. Started implementing the Ocaf functionality at drawing.
An estimation of the tasks from Sourceforge remained to make for the 0.0.1 release is:
- finish adding OCAF content, task 50% made, remained to work about 4 more hours to finish it,
- add an message display mechanism, estimated to take 1-2 hours,
- refine the Sketcher functionality, integrate Ocaf into it and make transitions with the 3d window, estimated to take about 6 - 8 hours,
- add an extrude feature to the application, task estimated to take 16 hours,
- make an architecture explanation document, estimated to take 3 hours,
- finish the toolbar layout improvement, 1 hour,
As a low priority tasks that would be nice to make:
- on the Sketcher window make the projection of the 3D solid to show the user where is the sketching plane located, estimated to take 2-4 hours,
- display the Ocaf tree on the left side of the wiew, estimate to take 2 - 3 hours.
The risks that might delay the tasks:
- the extrude feature was never used until now, there might appear wrapper problems, it can cause delays of 1-3 days,
- integrating Ocaf problems might introduce 1 day delay.
It seems that in order to finish all these tasks there are needed 4-5 working days. A realistic deadline might be set for Tuesday October 21.