The unit tests were having problems using default dummy constructor and they were fixed at least to not throw some exceptions that make the build system (mostly in nightly build) to advance without user intervention. The single part that is not working now (because of big 1.4 changes in the transformation code) are that the unit tests are not updated to the new code but this will likely fixed.
Also today I've review the editing code in the idea that it will be soon extended (to target the 1.5 release) but I've did not start as coding because there are more design issues to be taken.
In the mean time I've added an input to change the mouse cursor (for some actions). For now works from external files and is enabled just for circle in the nightly build. More tools will be updated in the next days.