The task list is posted on Sourceforge.
Also the project Roadmap was updated to reflect the new iteration.
The schedule task list is the following:
Date: February 16 - 27, 2009
- Finish implementing the shape modifications by dragging the markers from the end of it, improve the Sketcher, estimated 3 days,
- Improve the 2d to 3d transition, estimated 1 day,
- Improve the Fillet feature by adding the radius and if possible a progressive radius change, estimated 1 day,
- Finish implementing the Cut feature with Ocaf, estimated 2 days,
- Add Command line functionality, estimated 1 day,
- Add nUnit testing, estimated 1 day,
- Put in place a documentation generation tool, estimated 1 day.
Lower priority tasks:
- Implement code to make the Extrude real time as the mouse moves,
- Solve the redrawing problems: the redrawing has flickering, there is also a bug that Naro gets the HDC/drawing drivers so that other windows
can't redraw themselves, when the window is double clicked and floating the window handle is lost and redrawing doesn't occur.