The tasks proposed for this iteration were mostly completed, even some of the lower priority tasks were finished:
- improved the Extrude code, added MidPlane extrusion,
- added a parametric modeling solver that propagates the changes on related entities. Ex: when an extrude is applied on a shape if the shape is changed also the extrude is regenerated,
- added logging with log4net,
- finished implementing the selection mechanism: when an object is selected on the tree list it is also selected in the graphical view and also in the property grid. The selection is made by clicking on an item from the tree and also dynamically on mouse over the items,
- shape modifications from property grid or from graphical view can all be reverted. The Undo/Redo mechanism works properly,
- started working at adding constraints and helpers. At the Sketcher adding markers at the shapes, almost implemented at the line code that allows the user to modify the line by dragging the markers from its ends,
- prepared an installer for the application,
- added for developers a debug window that shows the OCAF data tree, this will be useful on the development process at investigating the data changes,
- started refactoring the code. In order to integrate the command line the commands have to be decoupled from the view.
Tomorrow will prepare the list with the tasks for the iteration 0.0.8 and will also update the documentation.
Among the tasks that will be included in the next iteration are:
- finish implementing the shape modifications by dragging the markers from the end of it, improve the Sketcher,
- improve the 2d to 3d transition,
- improve the Fillet feature by adding the radius and if possible a progressive radius change,
- finish implementing Cut with OCAF and add also some Cut properties,
- code refactoring and cleanup,
- command line functionality,
- nUnit testing,
- put in place a documentation generation tool,
- start using TargetProcess for the development process.