Today I fixed the display issues for coordinates and Hinter messages for the three types of splines and the 3D solids:
I've also updated the property grids for some of the tools, removing the property lock icon for the ellipse tool and 3D solids. The locking wasn't correct because the underlying constraints are not implemented and after applying the lock it wasn't possible to remove it anymore. I will add them and the needed constraints when I work on improving the tools.
The next issue to be solved is another display issue which sometimes causes a part of the layout to be black instead of transparent: