Friday, May 17, 2013

Working version with the new wrappers

Yesterday I finished the changes for the new wrappers and we have a working version of Naro, using the new wrappers. I've tested it in Release mode and also as an installed application. I fixed some of the bugs and am working on fixing the others, and aside from some small speed issues, the application behaves as it did before the wrappers port.

I am working on a test plan that will include all the cases I mentioned in the previous post, as well as everything I added during today's testing and I will post it when it's done.

No comments: