Today we released NaroCAD 1.7.5 Beta:
- Fixed Copy/Paste for sketch shapes, 3D shapes and solids
- Improved the Mirror Point and Mirror Line tools
- Improved the Array Pattern and Circular Pattern tools
- Improved Revolve to work on the entire sketch face
- Fixed Translate, Undo and Redo for solids
You can download it here
The main feature of this release is the new Paste algorithm, which processes the nodes according to their type and creates copies for all dependencies and related shapes. This allows us to create independent copies of sketch shapes, solids and complex 3D shapes which can be edited and modified separately. This new method is used for the Paste operation and for Mirror Point, Mirror Line, Array Pattern and Circular Pattern and all shapes created by these tools can be modified independently.