Today we released a new version of NaroCAD, which includes all the changes of the past month:
- Added constraints for points, circles, arcs and their combinations (an overview of all existing constraints is here)
- Added the fixed point constraint
- Added point to point constraint
- Added point to edge constraint
- Improved the Solver speed
- Fixed the code that handles constraints removal
- Fixed property grid bugs
- Added the posibility to view existing constraints (per shape or entire sketch)
You can download NaroCAD 1.6.7 here.
For the next release we'll work on improving the Solver's solution finding algorithm and processing speed.