- Added Ortho tool: Blocks drawing on horizontal vertical direction:
- Added Trim tool: so you can make proper designs combining 2D shapes
- Block plane tool: The user can block drawing on a specific plane: you can work without annoyances in any free form plane so you can make your designs to really work
- Measurement tool: so you can see distances without actually creating geometry
- Enhanced line tool: The line length can be inserted on command line.
- Added spline path tool: is an enhanced spline, with fewer of "multi-point" spline. It is more precise and you will get more changes later.
- Copy paste tool: combines copy paste with precision translate: so will make repetitive shape creation even nicer
- Modify solver precision with scene zoom level: so the solver will feel both precise and useful
- The solver returns the closest point, not the first solution found: making an "non-calibrated" solver to give relevant point that you may search
We also ported (mostly, some bugs stop to make it even as a future prospect, but who knows, we welcome reviewing code) SketchSolve, and in case it will be finished, a full 2D solver, C# based may be a part of NaroCAD.