The nightly builds did change the logic of updater step to be less annoying and less prone to crashes. Anyway it had some misses like that I've worked to be fixed:
- to ask you to save your before apply an update
- to apply the update at startup
- the nightly build will not require for nightly build creator to complete the installer form. But is still possible to complete it for stable builds.
- bad formatted links that did not end with .exe that are the installer will not break the updater routine
- assure that floating bar pick is got right
- the face picker feedback was done to be wireframe. This made a change that make that the files are incompatible with old naroxml files as it is added more information to shapes that is incompatible with old code