Saturday, April 4, 2009

Plane picking works, but the actions related did not...

Plane picking seems working, but the action that works from it did not work as well. There are still some issues I am going to address like: plane picking should freeze after first click. It should do but it does not. Till today in afternoon the plane picking works really bad as it does remove the faces, but with help of bxtrx again, it works!

The code is there, but fixes are still pending.

Hopefully I will fix it very soon all line3D action to work regardless of plane picking and to port other actions.

After that I am gonna focus to the new iteration tasks. If I will not have a very clean plan for next iteration I will increase the quality of NaroCAD code by fixing the most important issues found by FxCop or Mono's Gendarme.

No comments: